- AppKonference 2.3
- Asterisk 12 Update - Bridge Work
- Specific SIP packets can cause ethernet controller reset
- VoIPGMap: Graphing active Asterisk calls on Google Maps
- New Asterisk Developer - Kevin Harwell
- Oracle Announces General Availability of MySQL 5.6
- Automatic queue recalls with WombatDialer and QueueMetrics
- 24 Jan 2013 SIP project update
- MySQL EMEA Web to Cloud Tech Tour - Register Now!
- Somethings going on with Asterisk. And its good. Very good.
- Asterisk 18.104.22.168, 10.12.1 and 11.2.1 Now Available
- Asterisk Manager Changes
- Elastix queue call-backs with WombatDialer
- Introducing: Earl Grey : sip2cause.conf
CommScope Intros SYSTIMAX 360 Network Infrastructure Solutions
CommScope, a provider of infrastructure solutions for communication networks, supplies structured cabling systems for business enterprise applications via the brand names SYSTIMAX and Uniprise. Both these product lines mainly offer voice, video, data, and converged solutions.
The company has now introduced its latest SYSTIMAX 360 solution platform at Interop.
SYSTIMAX 360 is a network infrastructure solution suite ideal for mission-critical, high-bandwidth and emerging applications. Delivered in a new green packaging format, the SYSTIMAX 360 solution includes: GigaSPEED X10D 91B series cables, GigaSPEED XL 1100GS3 panels, modular panel, GigaSPEED X10D MGS600 information outlets, GigaSPEED X10D GS10E patch cords, fiber shelves (1U, 2U and 4U), iPatch intelligent copper panels and fiber shelves, iPatchG2 high density fiber shelf, and iPatch panel manager.
In addition, the SYSTIMAX 360 solution offers three pathways to intelligence for increased flexibility and the offerings copper panels and optical fiber shelves enable customers to deploy intelligence immediately or in phases, according to the budgetary requirements.
Luc Adriaenssens, senior vice president, R&D and technology, CommScope Enterprise Solutions said, “With this complete solution, we have redefined enterprise network infrastructure performance from every angle. It’s the most capable infrastructure solution that we have ever offered loaded with new features that will make it a platform for change in the industry.”
At the industry event, Aaron Stout, CommScope’s data center integrator, will also present on the topic, “Building a Physical Cabling Infrastructure for your Virtualized Data Center” to address the many issues IT personnel face with virtualized servers, networks and storage and will provide suggestions of how data center design can help alleviate some of the issues.
From TMCnet News Channels